Plant Vitamin D3
From Boreal Lichen
Vitamin D3 from boreal lichen.
For vegetarians and vegans, as well as for people preferring a plant origin.
• A supply in oily form
The oily form has a decisive advantage over the dry forms in capsules because the vitamin D3 is a liposoluble vitamin (soluble in a fatty substance).
• Dosage for 1 spray a day:
25 μg = 1000 IU ** = 500% of AR *
• A formula without dye, without additives, without preservatives, without texture agents.
Bone and muscle health, dental health, immune system, maintenance of muscle function, growth and normal bone development in children, and other biological functions *** .
Vitamin D is involved in many cellular mechanisms: it supports the normal functioning of the immune system and the process of cell division. It is involved in maintaining muscle function and good overall health.
Vitamin D3 is suitable for the whole family and is useful for all ages.
*** Vitamin D, official health claims:
• Vitamin D contributes to the absorption and normal use of calcium and phosphorus.
• Vitamin D contributes to normal serum calcium.
• Vitamin D helps maintain a normal bone structure.
• Vitamin D helps maintain normal muscle function.
• Vitamin D helps maintain a normal dentition.
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
* European Regulation n ° 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 issued pursuant to Regulation 1924/2006 of 20 December 2006. List of authorized health claims relating to foodstuffs entered into application.
Laboratoire D.PLANTES - DIRECT PLANTES SAS
26204 Montélimar Cedex