Protection of personal data
Easyparapharmacie attributes a great importance to your personal data protection. We thoroughly comply to the legal provisions related to data confidentiality, in particular, the general data protection regulation (RGPD) n ° 2016/679 dated April 27, 2016 on protection of individuals, processing of their personal data and free movement, and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to computers, files and freedoms. Please consult this page to know how Easyparapharmacie is using your data and learn measures it is taking to ensure its protection.
The easypara.co.uk website is published by the company Easyparapharmacie, located 47 boulevard René Cassin, 06200 Nice, France, hereinafter referred to as Easyparapharmacie.
Easyparapharmacie is the Data Controller according to Article 1 paragraph 7 of the GDPR.
Data Protection Officer
The Easyparapharmacie DPO can be contacted by email at the following address: [email protected]
Or by mail:
Protection des données personnelles
47 Boulevard René Cassin
Personal Data Collection
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION DURING INFORMATIVE USE
When you are using our website for informational purpose only (if you are not logged in, not registered and not sharing
your information in any way whatsoever), we do not collect any personal data on you, except the one
your browser transmits for you to be able to visit our website, namely :
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (which page precisely)
- Access status / http status code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Website the request originated from
- Operating system and its graphical interface
- Language and version of the browser for the commercial relationship duration and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
We process the above mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a flawless connection to our website,
- to guarantee a pleasant use of our website,
- to analyze the security and stability of the system,
- to perform other management tasks.
The legal basis for data processing is Art.6 para. 1 point f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interests arise from the above listed purposes for which data is collected.
These data are stored separately from other information you provide to us as part of our service. It is not possible for us to attribute these data to a specific person.
They are used for statistical purposes only.
These data are analyzed to improve our service and are ultimately deleted. They do not allow to make any subsequent conclusion with regard to your person.
Specific Uses of the Website
In addition to a purely informational use of our website, we offer several other services you may use, if interested. As a general rule, you must then share other personal data we need in order to provide the requested service. This applies to the following functionalities:
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Subscription to a product availability alert
- Creation and modification of the customer account, if necessary
- Use of the Contact Form
- Use of the Order Tracking form
- Use of the Customer Service or Product Advice Chatbot
- Customer service contact for complaints, disputes or various requests
- Access to the loyalty program
- Access to the sponsorship program
- Cookies - see chapter 5. Cookies
- Social networks (reviews, "Like" button ...)
PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED
- Identity: title, first name, last name, email address, postal address (es) (delivery and invoicing), mobile phone, date of birth (DD / MM / YYYY), gender, internal code identifying the customer, password, copy of an identity document, social networks profile (if you use social networks to connect or provide us with these data)
- Personal situation: customer service may ask you to provide information related to your having pets, number and age of children, number of people in your household, your marital status.
- Payment: RIB, bank card number, expiry date, visual cryptogram, credit history and duration, access to Paypal, Amazon Pay. All your bank details are only collected by our payment service providers certified PCI-DSS (banking security standard) to ensure the payments security.
- Transaction: transaction number, purchase details, selected products
- Data necessary for the commercial relationship's follow-up: information & test requests, preferred items, products purchased, quantity, amount, date and amount of the order and invoice, invoice due date, conditions and address of delivery, history of purchases and services, product returns.
- Subsequent requests: data necessary for loyalty program, prospecting, studies, surveys, product tests and special deals, holding and processing of contests, lotteries and any other commercial operations, such as participation date, answers given and nature of gifts offered.
- Reviews: data relating to product reviewers, in particular, pseudonyms.
General Presentation of Cookies on Easypara.co.uk
When you visit the Easypara.co.uk, our Data Controller and his partners may be required, subject to your choices, to place a "Cookie" file on your computer, phone or tablet, using your navigation software.
These Cookies record information relating to your navigation on our webite ( pages you have visited, date and time of consultation, language settings, connection time, etc.).
These Cookies allow, by electronic transmission, to either access information already stored in your terminal or to enter new data. During their validity or registration period, these Cookies enable the Data Controller to identify your computer for your next visits, in particular, to facilitate your browsing and offer you a personalized experience.
The cookies storage period by the data controller amounts to 13 months.
The Easypara.co.uk uses several types of Cookies for different purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies (activated at all times)
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to improve and personalize the functionality of the website. They can be activated by our teams, or by third parties whose services are used by our website. If you do not accept these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve our website's performance. They also help us identify the most / least visited pages and assess the mode visitors use to navigate the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymized. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed of your visit to our website.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are enabled by the social media services that we have added to the website in order to give you the opportunity to share our content with your network and acquaintances. They also allow us to track your browsing on other websites and build your interests' profile. This may impact the content and messages displayed on other websites you visit. If you do not accept these cookies, you may not be able to use or view these shared tools.
- Targeted advertising cookies: These cookies may be set on our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to build your interests' profile and provide you with relevant advertising on other websites. They do not directly store personal data, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and internet device. If you do not accept these cookies, your advertising will be less targeted.
How to accept or refuse the cookies
- Configuration of your internet browser
- The configuration of each navigation software is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your browser. You can also manually delete cookies. Please refer to the cnil site for further information:
- Configuration on a cookie management platform (link at the bottom of the page)
Third Party Websites and Social Networks
Easypara.co.uk may occasionally contain links to websites of its advertisers and / or affiliate partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note they have their own privacy policies that we are not responsible for. We invite you to read the terms of these policies before sending any personal data to these websites.
We can also offer you the possibility to connect through your social networks. If you decide to do so, please mind the fact that you provide us with your profile information based on social networks’ settings. Please visit the social media concerned and consult its personal data protection policy in order to understand how your data are shared and used in this context.
Use and Recipients of Personal Data
The personal data described in paragraphs 4 and 5 are subject to computer processing for the following purposes:
- Contract management (order, delivery, invoice and payment management)
- Management of loyalty programs
- Keeping of general accounts and accounts receivable
- Establishment of financial statistics
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and studies, product tests
- Processing of complaints, after-sales service and guarantees
- Sales prospecting and marketing actions, including running contests and sending newsletters
- Management of customer service exchanges via the contact form,
- Management of requests relevant to rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability.
The data controller is your personal data's recipient, sharing the information with the following:
- His commercial prospecting partners, subject to your prior agreement to receive information from them.
- His Subcontractors within the limit of the information necessary for the performance of the services entrusted to them by the Data Controller (hosting, order preparation, shipping, delivery, order tracking, newsletter sending, order tracking tool, management of complaints, contacts, automated online chat tool, etc.). The subcontractors selected by the Data Controller are required to process the data for this purpose only, and in accordance with the instructions of the data protection and security controller.
Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing and Retention Period
Each processing purpose is based on one of the legal bases set by the regulations. The following applies to Easyparapharmacie:
- Free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent of the data subject: the customer accepts the processing of his personal data, by express consent. He/she may withdraw this consent at any time
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or pre-contractual measures taken at his request
- Compliance with a legal obligation incumbent on the Data Controller
- Carrying out a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (fraud prevention, contract execution, etc.)
The Data Controller only keeps personal data for the time and duration strictly necessary for the processing purposes.
Personal data relating to customers (identity, contact, addresses, transactions, etc.) are only kept for the time strictly necessary for the contract execution and for the performance of our contractual obligations to the customer. It is deleted after a three year period from the end of the commercial activity (last activity on our website or last request from the customer). At the end of this period, the data controller may contact the data subject to determine whether they wish to continue the commercial relationship. If there is no response, the data will be deleted.
Data relating to bank cards are kept for the period corresponding to the time required to complete the transaction, that is to say the actual payment. They are transmitted securely to a secure payment partner who can keep them for 15 months by legal obligation.
Personal data transmitted as part of a contact with customer service without a commercial relationship are kept for 3 years (by the contact form, by email or via the chatbot).
Security and Confidentiality of Personal Data
Easyparapharmacie takes into account the nature of the Personal Data and the risks presented by their Processing. We are therefore taking appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to preserve the Personal Data's security and confidentiality and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Easyparapharmacie chooses subcontractors or service providers who offer guarantees in terms of quality, safety, reliability and resources to ensure the implementation of technical and organizational measures, including security processing. Sub-contractors and service providers undertake to respect confidentiality levels at least identical to those of Easyparapharmacie.
Your data, due to the subcontracted processing, for example, may be subject to a transfer outside of the European Union. In this case, the Data Controller ensures that this transfer complies with the legal framework: transfer to a country ensuring a level of protection equivalent to that guaranteed by the European Union or signing of contractual clauses issued by the European Commission.
Exercise of your rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation n ° 2016-679 and the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified by the law n ° 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability of data concerning you.
You can exercise your rights by email:
[email protected] or by mail :
Easyparapharmacie – Protection des données personnelles – 47 boulevard René Cassin 06200 Nice, FRANCE.
You have the right to place a complaint with a Control Authority, in particular, the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL) on its website www.cnil.fr (https: // www. cnil.fr/fr/plaintes) if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
By logging into your customer account, you can modify all the data and possibly delete the optional data in 'My account information' section.
To unsubscribe from your newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter email or go to the 'Newsletter subscription' section of your customer account and select 'No' in the two cases by email and sms, then save your preferences.
If you wish to delete your Easyparapharmacie customer account, please click on the following link, complete the form and validate: Deletion request
Please note, any request other than that concerning the request to delete an account will not be processed. For any other queries, please contact Customer Service.