VICHY Aqualia Thermal Rich Rehydrating Cream 48 hours of rehydration Dry to very skin 50ml
Looking for a rich moisturizing solution? Discover Aqualia Thermal Rich Rehydrating Cream by Vichy! Based on 97% natural origin ingredients (The remaining 3% guarantee an optimal sensoriality and conservation). This face and neck cream: - enriched with a mineralizing Vichy Thermal Water, hyaluronic acid and plant mannose, moisturizes for 48 hours for plump and fresh effect. - soft, creamy texture, fresh complexion & featherweight comfort - high tolerance, 100% hypoallergenic - tested on sensitive skin and under dermatological control Its combination of active ingredients is inspired by an isotonic rehydration technology, used by professional medics for treating severe dehydration.
The skin is instantly more comfortable for 92% and more nourished for 90% of women. After a month of use, it is 100% more comfortable, more hydrated for 98% of women. Fresher complexion for 94% of women.
Top rated by its happy customers, Vichy is an absolute leader on the skincare market. Explore its Aqualia Thermal range. Start your beauty routine with a Rehydrating Serum. This rich cream is particularly adapted for cold, winter days. If you are looking for lighter textures, opt for Aqualia Thermal Light Cream. Aqualia Thermal Spa is looking after your skin during the night. Also available in 30ml travel size
Hypoallergenic formula Dermatologically tested on 100% sensitive skin even under extreme conditions. Paraben free Phenoxyethanol free
How to use it
Use Aqualia Thermal Rich Rehydrating Cream daily in the morning and in the evening on a perfectly cleansed skin and with clean hands. Pour a dab of this rich moisturizer on your face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Gently massage it in with your fingertips from the inside to the outside of your face. Instantly, your skin is rehydrated for 48 hours. Suitable for dry, even sensitive skin.
bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
CLOUD, getReviews, 10.7ms
bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.1
CLOUD, getContent, 10.56ms
bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
THE #EASYPARA NEWSLETTER
Join our 100% beauty and well-being community to enjoy our latest news and exclusive offers, specially designed for you. We are there to be by your side!
Congratulations, you have validated the registration for your new weekly meeting!
By giving us your e-mail address, you consent to receiving personalised communications from Easypara. You can read our data protection policy to find out how Easypara processes your data.